One of my dream jobs is to work with Candy Chang. She's a big inspiration to my teeny tiny artistic self and I really like her projects/installations a lot. Lately, my tita/lola in the States is asking me what I want as a grad gift since she's coming here in the Philippines next February. The thing is I'm saving up for a laptop and I think it's too much to ask her for a laptop, right? So I was thinking of asking her to buy me the Before I Die Tool Kit. :)
Each kit includes a large 39″ x 50″ stencil with a full column of the fill-in-the-blank sentence, “Before I die I want to _______.” The kit also includes a 10′ long paper headline stencil, metal chalk holders, two boxes of multicolored chalk, vinyl gloves, and a comprehensive how-to guide. But it costs $125 or like around P 5250 given that $ 1 = P 42 which means it's a bit pricey. But I really want this kit for a really long time now! I want to use it in Naga and probably in UP. I was thinking of doing this in the UP Fair barricades since recently they started using plywood. I'm still thinking where I'm gonna put this up in Naga. Excitingggg! :D

